This blog has been made for and dedicated to my Dad as a place for him to gather and record his memories, thoughts and experiences. I hope it will be well used and enjoyed not only by him, but also by close family. I invite family members to contribute memories of their experiences with him as well.

Merry Christmas 2008 Dad!
Lynea aka Sis

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Embracing Life (By Lynea)

Some of the best memories I have from growing up are the times we spent as a family doing awesome activities. We were always off skiing, boating, camping, fishing, or dirtbike riding. My dad always made sure that the time he spent with us was quality time. It was what kept us together.
As I started raising my own kids, I wanted to share the same types of experiences with them. We taught them how to enjoy each season of the year and love the outdoors. We raised them in mountains and on lakes even though we lived in the desert. We embraced our time together and created a family identity that embraces life, just as my dad taught me. And it keeps us together. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Blog Archive