I will always remember sitting around Grandpa's feet listening to stories about Fritz and the dinosaur bone. Grandpa has the best sound effects and hand motions which captivated the attention of all the grandkids, who listened with rapt attention. When Granpda describes all the digging it takes to get those big dino bones out of the garden he would "DIG, dig dig dig dig" with his hands doing the actions on the chair, table, carpet, and each of us kids-in a very ticklish way.
Grandpa is one of the nicest, most sincere and loving people I know, or ever will. I hope I can tell stories to my kids and grandkids with the same love and excitement my Grandpa does.
This blog has been made for and dedicated to my Dad as a place for him to gather and record his memories, thoughts and experiences. I hope it will be well used and enjoyed not only by him, but also by close family. I invite family members to contribute memories of their experiences with him as well.
Merry Christmas 2008 Dad!
Lynea aka Sis
Merry Christmas 2008 Dad!
Lynea aka Sis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment